Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Can you help me knowing about the bus accident that has shook you?

I am a student and I am looking at BMTC accidents for my project. Can you please help me in knowing about bus accidents or victims or their families who got injured or died in Bus accidents?

Brief about my project- My project is basically seeing the fatal/non-fatal accidents cases which has happened by city buses.

So please let me knwo if you know about any such cases and also tell me your views on this hurtful problem where drivers are ignorant about the life of people.

and any expert in your city with whom i can talk to regarding the bus accident cases please help me with that too .

Or personally if you want to send me some information can please mail me : richa.dhodi@gmail.com

5 comments:

Unknown said...

no idea........
still not faced yet

idodtrick said...

Bangalore is at the helm of the IT boom in India. It has a strong inflow of software professionals coming to Bangalore every year. This amounts to a staggering increase in population . The bangalore trafiic infrastructure is not adept to face this increase in traffic. BMTC should gear up to this challenge in coordination with other traffic regulatory agencies.
In addition to this the Buses should also go through a revamp . The drivers should also have a sound training program so that they do not indulge in rash driving. There have been numerous cases in the past where the civilians had to face the brunt of reckless driving by the BMTC drivers.

PASSIONATE MUSING said...

it is human topic which needs to be highlighted abundantly to make people aware of the irresponsible drivers who damn care the traffic rule of the cities . the drivers should be sensitised about the right to life and also punished as per law if they indulge in reckless driving for making an extra trip in order to earn an extra income to appease their greedy bus owners.

Srirangan said...

As responsible citizens v all should have lil bit of road sense n traffic rules n regulations. I don't blame the BMTC drivers for all the accidents....

How many of us as pedestrians walk on the footpaths that r laid down for us?

How many vehicles does a family need?

V need to answer these basic questions first...

Unknown said...

check ur gmail richa,

regards,
sumith